Bass Communion - Molotov and Haze

One of my biggest regrets of 2008 was missing the Bass Communion (Steven Wilson) and Fear Falls Burning (see Vidna Obmana) gig in my hometown, I missed the 1st (and so far only) BC gig and live collaboration with FFB (and in a way forms the colab Continuum), not to mention the ultra rare one-off vinyl that each audience member was handed over. If you're not into the whole drone and or ambient scene, this won't mean much to you I guess, if you know who I'm talking about you'll understand the agony...


In any case, Bass Communion's Molotov and haze brought some comfort in these dark days after -and up until today actually- it's not for the lovers of whale ambient, but you can all read about that in my review.










written for and published by The Silent Ballet

Bass Communion website
Bass Communion myspace

0 - comment:

top